Amazon is looking for a Program Coordinator to join the language development team.
This position requires the capability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to adapt quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality outcomes. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, flexible and have excellent teamwork, communication, planning and interpersonal skills.
• Manage daily operations of the specific data collection projects including scheduling, equipment planning, and staffing.
• Communicate directly with members, tracking and responding to written and verbal requests.
• Address any customer service or technical questions from users.
• Develop solutions that reduce the number of customer service inquiries.
• Get along closely with program managers and team members on process development.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Experience working with various internal teams
• Excellent ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
• Deliver high-quality work on given schedule.
• Willingness to learn new processes in a growing and changing environment.’