Explain your role in staff supervision in your workplace and how you will provide
As a supervisor I agreed to
– Document the information regarding the session using a standard format.
-Provide guidance and training in order to help you to improve your practice.
– Offer you advice, support, and supportive challenge to enable you to reflect in depth on issues affecting your practice.
– Acknowledge when you are working to a high standard.
– I will respect your confidentiality unless you reveal any unsafe, unethical or illegal practice. If this occurs I will attempt to persuade and support you to deal with the issue directly yourself if that is a safe course of action. If I remain concerned or you are on unwilling to go through the appropriate procedures to address this, I will reveal the information only after informing you that I’m going to do so.
– Take appropriate action if you repeatedly fail to attend session.
– Be committed to continually developing myself and use my own clinical supervision support and develop my own ability as a supervisor and clinician, without breaking confidentiality.
How will you provide evidence of this?
By carrying out supervision to assess a worker’s knowledge, skills and abilities. Supervision meetings will enable staff to develop agreement work and learning and developing. To improve knowledge and skills. Identify learning and development needs. Plan supervision meetings conduct regular. Record agreements or disagreements .Give supervisee a copy of supervision.