1. Is the amount of matter present in a given volume of substance.
2. The filtering machine of the body that is located on the right side of the abdominal cavity below the diaphragm.
3. It is the place where animals breed, breathe, and find food, water, and shelter.
4. A reproduction that involves only one Parent.
5. Is the ability of a material to return to its original size and shape without breaking after it is stretched, pressed, and twisted.
6. Is an elongated muscular organ full of blood vessels and sensitive nerves.7. It is a passageway or canal leading to the outside of the female body.
8. Is a combination of two or more substances in which each pure substance retains its individual chemical properties.
9. It is the liquid part of the blood.
10. Classification of animals that has backbone.
1. This is a region in which the solar wind blows.
2. The study of how organisms interact with each other and their environment
3. How many phases (Main) of the moon are there?
4. The pathway of energy transfer through various stage such a result of the feeding patterns of a series of organisms.
5. What do you call the organism where in a parasite lives in or on and is being harmed?
4. Asexual reproduction
II.1. Heliosphere2. Ecology
3. 8 phases
4. Food chain